Thursday, 1 June 2017

Snuggle Bunnies

Hi there 💜

It's Janine  and I'm here to share my card with you  today. I'm using one of my favourite stamp sets from 'My Favorite Things' called 'Snuggle Bunnies' and  I've teamed it up with the Label Maker Sentiments stamp set.  I love these cute little characters, they're just so sweet and really useful. 



I die cut a white circle and blended distressing inks onto it, then added lots of tiny stars. The coloured circle was matted onto black and silver die cut circles added to the card blank.  The little characters were coloured with Copics, cut out and added to the card front along with the stamped sentiment.
  
For full details of everything I've used and how I created it can be found on my blog at -  http://craftingcrackers.blogspot.co.uk/

Don't forget to drop by tomorrow to see what other my lovely teamies have
created to inspire you. 💖
 
Thanks for dropping by and enjoy the rest of your day, and big hugs. x
 
x Janine x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)